1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Make it possible to run shopping carts on different niche sites from the same account.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ultimate Health Mastery shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • David Farr Direct commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is becoming more and more difficult to run different niche sites from one account. Now at the bottom of every broadcasts an autoresponder, is now included our default contact email address and telephone number. I have several different niches that I market to and I would prefer certain niches seeing only certain contact methods as my niches are completely different from one another. So now people email the wrong email address all the time because they see it at the bottom of the email. I would prefer just displaying the "from email" set for that autoresponder or broadcast.

• Sea Breeze Digital Publishing Inc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is exactly what we're looking for right now. As well as the items listed by Ultimate Health Mastery, we would like the automatic emails to be different for each niche site.

That will allow us to sell eBooks in one niche and services in another.

My guess is that this won't be implemented because our alternative is to pay for multiple 1SC accounts.

Or is there some Ninja way of doing this ...?

• Ultimate Health Mastery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For each niche site - Allow different Company names, Logo & branding, email notification addresses, Currencies, Thank You URL, Catalog URL etc

Feedback and Knowledge Base