1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Please Include 100 Results Per Page

Most of the various found sets in the database default to 10 results. About 99% of the time I have to then click the drop down menu to select Show 100 or 150 results per page and then click Search again. Given then I probably have to do a dozen times every day, every work day of the year, we're talking about hours of time wasted, not to mention the aggravation.

The only reason I can see to default to only 10 results is to have the load time be faster for the tiny minority of users who have so few orders/broadcasts/affiliates/whatever that they don't need to view any more than 10 search results. However, the load time is already very fast if you have a broadband connection and I imagine nearly all of your customers are on a broadband connection.

Please consider changing the default to at least 100 results per page.

Thanks!

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ryan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AGK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ten is definitely too small for me too. I've always found this annoying.

If changing it to a larger number creates challenges for 1SC's speed, maybe adding a setting that allows each user to change their default to what works best for them is the way to go. If I always want a page to show 50 or 100 of whatever I'm looking at, I can make a change to my account settings once, and not every time I come to a list.

Feedback and Knowledge Base