1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

mobile notifier issues

The 'Orders' tab shows a list of daily orders. Each order shows as 'unchecked' and it shows a notification bubble on each 'unchecked' order.

So, if I get 50 orders, I am forced to go go in and check every single one, one-by-one, in order to remove the notification bubble from my mobilenotifier iphone icon. It's a constant annoyance that makes me want daily to delete the app unfortunately it's the only 1SC app there is.

Another bug is that PAST 'unchecked' (the blue circle) orders on the 'orders' tab get reactivated as being 'unchecked' even after I check them and the blue dot goes away. So, not only do I have to physically go in and do 50-page loads to clear the notifications, sometimes 10-20 of those 50 somehow get RE-unchecked and I have to do it all over again.

I really hope someone will take the time to make this app better by spending the time to get your coders to fix a couple things to make the user experience better.

Currently the ONLY reason I'm using your app is because it's the only one available otherwise, I'd never use this one. It's a constant annoyance that never goes away. It's driving me crazy! :)

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Eat Worm Software shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base