1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Update 2006 Quickbook download to the current version. We use 2010 - it's not a seamless download.

I was informed by our bookkeeper today that she spends extra hours each week with tedious data entry due to the lack of seamless downloading of purchase orders from 1sc to our quickbooks program. Evidently the problem stems from the fact that we use 2010 quickbooks (the latest version), 1sc only works with 2006 Quickbooks or lower. It’s 2011 and companies, I assure you, have upgraded their accounting software since 2006. What can you do to push this update forward, for the sake of all your customers? We would appreciate the extra savings with employment hours.

Warmest Regards,

Leah Alchin, Vice President
Source School of Tantra, Inc.
Advanced Certified Tantra Educator®
tantrawomen@sourcetantra.com
www.sourcetantra.com
(888) 682-6872 ext 100

84 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Source School of Tantra Yoga shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We also maintain our Quickbooks to the latest version. Any and all integration would be greatly appreciated. Point of Sale integration (such as inventory) would be quite useful.

• Dwayne Hancock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Additional comment after taking survey. We use QB Pro/Enterprise, however, as QB is upgrading their online (cloud) version we will likely end up using both with the syncronization feature. In the future, as the cloud version matures to include all the features of the Enterprise version we will abandon ton local software version and use the cloud exclusively.

• Dwayne Hancock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I concur that full QB integration would be the biggest boon you could implement. Because QB items are not synced, it is almost easier to transcribe data into QB manually. When 1SC creates all those unique items, eventually there are so many it becomes a labyrinth to find anything in QB. This is a very big deal!

• Lamp Post Homeschool commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I suggest that 1ShoppingCart do a little research: maybe a survey of its customers when we log in. Ask how many people want Quickbooks integration. Of course I want to save my hard earned cash, but I've done a bit of research, and if it is a service that you need to charge for, if you make it reasonable, it will be worth it. Please come up with a solution or tell us which accounting software you do integrate with. Thanks.

• Digital Scrapbook Experts LLC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that this should be addressed. Exporting to cvs and importing in to quickbooks is difficult at best. I realize that there is most likely a fee to be paid back to intuit but 5 years is a long time out of date.

• Bushindo Inc. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should truly be a no brainer for any software company. Quickbooks almost mandates updates by all companies. This means since Quickbooks is in the top 5 for accounting software for buisnesses, that 1shop should integrate properly. We send out to thousands of customers and we love 1shop, but truly hope that your standards will become intelligent by making it simple for those of us who would like to advertise more with 1shop for selling and marketing. We truly are at a stand still for payment plans etc.. with our company because of this. We hope this is upgraded quickly to assist everyone. Please also know that there are many customers that are unaware of posting and voting, the tech department was great at letting us know we could do this. Here's hoping a great company assists everyone!
        Bushindo
        www.ninjutsu.com

• DavidPaul Doyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have wanted to better integrate 1SC with QuickBooks but it's been so cumbersome I haven't even tried. Thank you for improving this! It really would be huge.

• Kerri Lake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I cast 100 votes for this topic? Or more?

We use QB Premier Edition 2010. The tax in the shopping cart is assigned as a line item, which creates extra steps to calculate and correct the tax for every domestic transaction. Using the exported iif file isn't useless, but it does create extra work that would be eliminated with an update that plays well with recent versions of QB.

• John Chisholm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After June 1, 2011 Fedex Shipping Manager will only work with Quickbooks 2010 R10 and up and 2011 R3 and up. So if you use Fedex, you will have to upgrade QB. I currently use QB 2008 and this old shopping cart integration already gives me headaches by creating endless tax items that I cannot delete only hide! Not to mention the manual changes. So Fedex users, get out your check book and upgrade QB and look for another shopping cart if you want anything like a seemless process.

• Wyoming Plant Company LLC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree completely. At the present time your Quickbooks download feature is completely useless to me, and a Quickbooks download that actually works would save me tons of time.

• Mark Washburn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amen to this. I realize this could be a major upgrade but it baffles me as to how we could be that far behind. After the latest update on the 16th of March, we are having more issues with the integration. Some orders download fine, others are not accepted at all and we get an error message and have to enter them completely in manually. This will have to be resolved or we'll be leaving after 7 years of using the service.

• AceGuru Research Center commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are experiencing this problem too. We wanted to automated our orders from 1SC to QB but have to manually fix 4-5 things on every invoice. Plus shipping addresses, payment method and customer messages don't flow though so we have to check each 1SC order manually. A big waste of time. And you should be able to automate the download, just press one button, it puts in todays date and downloads and saves it. Help automate and make it perfect and seamless with no manual effort needed. It is the same things every day. Help your customers automate their daily bookkeepping to one keystroke or it wastes so much of our time every day. Justin Wizard juswiz@hotmail.com

• Larry Fly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MyShippingPartner.com is about to have full QB integration supported via Intuits Web Connector. Supports Invoice, Sales Order, add Customer, update Customer and more. We already support batch printing of Postage paid USPS shipping labels and packing slips. We expect this feature to be available in December 2010.

• Imaginal Cells FilmWorks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm surprised that since 1SC is a Web.com brand and Web.com has Quickbooks integration that this hasn't been implemented. The export feature 1SC currently has for QB causes more problems than it solves. Please get 1SC integrated with QuickBooks!!

• Aero-Stream LLC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

QB ES is a popular accounting program. As companies grow they will move away from 1SC because of the lack of integration.

• THE GLASSNOISE MALL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use QB Online because our operation is virtual. 1SC does not currently work with QB Online, but that would be very good.

Feedback and Knowledge Base