1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Refund reporting add more ability to pull full customer details

Please change the way to pull a refund report, for accounting purposes to post records I have to manually look through orders to pull refunds and post to the accounting books, your features do not allow to pull by refunds dates with all the customer information attached also when an order is archived and then refunded it no longer appears in the active orders list like it use to. It is very difficult to keep up with refunds, need to improve refund reports.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
The Knee Pain Guru shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This request was put in back 2010. Would really like to see this feature go live. We do hundreds of returns per day and have to manually build refund (detail) reports.

• Alchemilla Skin Care commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. The entire refund system needs to be revamped. In addition to the above, if I refund any items before shipping (eg. customer changed their mind) and then print out the 'invoice' or 'packing slip', it doesn't mention anything about the refunds there - how is our picker/packer supposed to know not to send these items?

Feedback and Knowledge Base