1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Autoresponder should send sequence message in order

If I set up an autoresponder with one message to be delivered on day 1, and a prospect signs up, they will get the one message on day one. Then, let's say I don't write another sequence message for 20 days...and when I write it, I specify that it should be sent out at 7 days. My one prospect will NOT get my second message because my message wasn't in the system at his 7th day.

In other words, your autoresponder forces people to create their entire sequence before anyone signs up for the autoresponder -- or they must use it like a broadcaster instead of an autoresponder that sends out an ever evolving sequence of messages.

In the scenario I described above, what your autoresponder should do is send the second message immediately and use the time as an INTERVAL instead of a LITERAL days.

Stated yet differently, it should work the way AWeber works.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Calle Zorro shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AGK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do NOT make this change if... If I decide to add an email to my sequence that is in between two other existing emails, say between 3 and 4, I'll call it 3B for now, I may not want someone who is already gotten email 4 to automatically get 3b. It may not make sense at this point to them. But I do want anyone who hasn't gotten that far in the sequence to automatically get 3B.

Feedback and Knowledge Base