1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Print Shipping Labels with Postage

MyShippingPartner.com needs to be a feature that is offered to all 1ShoppingCart customers as a comprehensive shipping solution. We desperately need a shipping solution that integrates with 1ShoppingCart to make order processing easier!

MyShippingPartner.com decreases your shipping time IMMENSELY, which in turn, cuts shipping costs allowing you to save an incredible amount of money! MyShippingPartner.com eliminates the tedious, multi-step process, that is usually required to process orders. It requires no software installation or complicated setup; you can register your account and be setup, ready to print postage in 5 minutes.

MyShippingPartner.com allows you to select all your new orders from 1ShoppingCart and then batch print all shipping labels with the correct postage for each order... it does all this with only two clicks of the mouse. Other features include the ability to batch print packing slips, reprint labels and packing slips, refund labels, track packages, and so much more. You can handle the entire shipping process with one easy-to-use web application that can be accessed by any computer with internet access.

MyShippingPartner.com is the only comprehensive shipping solution available and it truly needs to be a feature that all 1ShoppingCart customers are aware of!

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
snellsons shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Herb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I just started using myShippingPartner and couldn't be happier. I ship 1st class instead of priority, and this option was added to the extensive list soon after I requested it, like in hours. How does it get any better than that?

Feedback and Knowledge Base