1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Allow me to LIMIT the quantity of each item that each user can purchase.

I am a distributor that sells things on behalf of my customers. My customers want me to be able to place limits on how many items each person can buy. Think of it like a Ticketmaster environment where each person may only purchase UP TO 8 tickets (and no more than that), but the event has a total of 10,000 tickets to sell.

Note that it would be great to be able to place the limit per user, but even placing the limit per transaction would be better.

The limit needs to also be per-product. So, using my example, if I have a concert that is playing 2 nights, each person should be allowed to purchase up to, say, 8 tickets per night.

This is critical for my business and until you offer it I will not be able to use 1ShoppingCart... and I'd REALLY like to!

Thanks!

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google 1ShoppingCart.com
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Howie H. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google 1ShoppingCart.com
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rick Stone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I strongly agree! We sell gift certificates for local restaurants, golf, etc. and most of these businesses want limits on purchases (such as limiting to 4 per golf customer). As it is now, we have the limits posted on the website, but customers go ahead and buy as many as they want, and then we have to manually reduce the order and send them a refund. It's a big problem that we have suffered through for many years. It would be a major improvement if you could limit the quantity of each item that each user can purchase!

• My Raw Chocolate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a MUST HAVE feature. As well as allowing customers to order one product for the lifetime of their account. so they can't order more than that.

Feedback and Knowledge Base