Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Pop-up Discount Option If Cart Is Abandoned

It would help boost sales if there were an option to create a pop-up(or some other type of form) that would present and add a discount to a potential customer who leaves the shopping cart.

97 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    10 comments  ·  Shopping Cart  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create AR option that controls whether or not someone gets the AR series again

Currently there is no way to prevent someone who had previously subscribed to an autoresponder from not recieving the AR series again if they resubscribe. There should be a setting that allows, on a per AR basis a way for you to denote if resubscribes get the associated series. This is especially important if you use the AR series as a broadcast list as well (a newsletter) as people come and go and if they get the AR series each time they resubscribe it looks unprofessional.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Autoresponders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a listing for daily unsubscribers and the date they originally signed up.

I would like to have a rough idea of the timeframe that some of my unsubscribers have been on my list. It would help me knowing whether they are folks that have been around a while or newly subscribed. It it were possible to generate a daily report with this information it would be very helpful.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Customizable shoppingcart/checkout page

I appreciate that there are at least a few customizable options for the shopping cart page but I would like to see a few more - oh, and it would also be nice to be able to customize the autoresponder unsubscribe pages as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping Cart  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like to be able to change customer orders manually.

Customers frequently input items, addresses, sizes or other options incorrectly, they call or email us to let us know of the needed changes, which we update in our separate system. But the automatic replies they receive from the cart still shows the incorrect order info. This confuses customers. We do not want to make them completely resubmit a new order. The ability to manually change the info in the cart would help tremendously.

95 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Secure Ordering Processing via API - Allows Completely Custom and Client-hosted Order Forms

Improving on the existing API by allowing API calls to process orders securely would open up a lot of possibilities for merchants. Here are a few advantages that I can think of:

- Custom order forms/interfaces can be created and controlled by merchant's developers, in unique and creative ways that more suit a client's specific sales process needs.

- Because the order form could be developed in the client's web application language of choice (PHP, Rails, etc), order processing can be more easily integrated directly with other applications that might be dependent on billing such as content management systems, forums,…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. allow us to customize order pages + pre-populate order form so we can use 1sc with CPA offers

it would be really helpful if we could customize the order forms/pages so they more match our websites. Ultracart allows you to do this.

if I just wanted to collect CC info on the order page, I should have the ability to custom code it to work with the cart. Right now we don't have that feature.

Also allowing us to pre-populate the order pages with the info the user inputs from a form.

Some of us do CPA offers and you MUST have a form to collect shipping info on 1 page, then ONLY collecting the cc# on the…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Shopping Cart  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow deletion of incorrect affiliate commissions

Extra records created after a duplicate order was voided, or a commission was updated to connect an order with an affiliate, should be able to be deleted to avoid confusion when looking at the affiliate's report later. Also, allow for a full page of Sale Commissions to be viewed at a time, and add a feature to sort by Customer!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Affiliate Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix state drop down menu

Currently if you click on US state and tab down to change state, after a few clicks it picks one and move to the next question, Try it with the N state, usally pick Nebraska. need tobe able to tab thru it better.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Shopping Cart  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Emails to drop shippers

Currently if you send a an email when someone processes and order even if they fail, which is set up by me to be sent to my drop shipper, would be nice if there was a way to only send email off to drop shipper on a specific trigger, liked paid. currently failed orders produce email which i have auto sent to drop shipper,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Discounts for only a select group of items

Would like to be able to have a discount on group A items, but not on Group B items. No coupon needed. ex. all T-shirts are discounted 10% but not Pants, this done without coupon.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Coupons & Discounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Customized Product Price Unique to Each Client

When I add more value to one client over another, I want the "retainer" for my services to reflect that value. Therefore, it would be nice if we could have client enter in the appropriate value (as pre-determined by our contract) instead of me having to create a separate product price for each new client.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Products & Inventory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Freight options based on products not orders: we have items that go UPS others FedEx

Now customer chooses freight options for order - we have set up shipping options for the cart. They tend to choose lowest option. We have some frozen items that require overnight shipping and they haven't paid for those items. I have called support and they say cart can not handle multiple shipping at this point.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shipping & Taxes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. allow amember and virtual media 3rd party affliations to be enabled on one product

Right now by design 1SC only allows either aMember or Virtual Media 3rd party affiliation to be enabled but not both. I need both so that I can sell a DVD to be shipped by Virtual Media and Give the customer a Free Trial to a Membership Site for DVD Purchase.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Third Party Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. User Manual not User Friendly

The basic user manual does not provide even the most basic of information so that we can set up and use easy-web automation with ease.

Basic details published are wrong about page layouts and menus and customer support, while helpful, spend alot of time placing us on hold to go and fnd out the answer to even the most basic questions.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add Free SH on products in Order Based Shipping

I want to be able to offer Free Shipping on certain items that will not add to shipping costs in Order Based Shipping.

For example, we offer a Priority Mail Upgrade and a FedEx Ground Upgrade to our regular SH. With Order Based Shipping, the shopping cart adds SH on those upgrades as if they were a regular product. Most of the time it makes no difference, but we have to watch and make an adjustment when it boots the SH to the next level.

Also, it would be nice to be able to offer free SH on individual items…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shipping & Taxes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Audio and Video in affiliate resources

Although you currently have a place to post audio ads in the affiliate resource section - this only works if you have a subscription to Audiogenerator. Also with so many people creating video on sites like YouTube, Vimeo, etc it would be great if there was a way to add multimedia ads to the Affiliate Resource center and have them automatically insert the affiliate link much like you can with the HTML ads. It would auto include an audio/video player.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Affiliate Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to rearrange affiliate ads

When posting ads to the affiliate resource center they are listed in reverse chronological order so the most recent ads I post get listed first. It would be much easier for my affiliates if I could group the ads that are related (ie same product) together but currently there is no way to control the order short of removing ads and reposting them. Some way (maybe numeric) to control what order the ads show up in would be extremely helpful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Affiliate Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Create How To Videos.

If your help videos were more "how to" you would have less tech calls. Use flow charts or specific examples . i.e. How do I send out an email to all my affiliates that includes their affiliate codes embedded so they can use them immediately.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. It would have google checkout payments

We really need google checkout linked in

61 votes
    Vote