Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Search features within Upsell Express page

We currently have 136 upsell offers set up, and 130 upsell funnels. I would love the ability to search by keyword or product in these pages, as going through the options page by page can be cumbersome. Ideally, I would also be able to export all of the info so that I could easily see which skus are tied to which upsell offer or funnel. I do have the ability to look up a particular product from the product screen and see which upsell funnel is tied to that product, but the upsell data is not exportable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Upsell Express  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fixed your advance bundles to have just one autoresponder attached to it.

For your advanced bundles, it appears that there is no way to attach just one autoresponder to the bundle. I was told that the autoresponders attached to each bundled product would go to the customer. I have one bundle that bundles 8 products - they are going to think I'm NUTS!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Alphabetize the Autoresponder list on the Recipient Page when sending a Broadcast.

When setting up a Broadcast, when I come to the "3. Recipients" page, and Target by Autoresponders, the list window is not in alphabetical order. This makes it extremely time consuming and cumbersome to target and exclude all the right lists (we have several hundred lists).

I've heard that this used to show in alphabetical order up until recently. Is it possible to adjust this so it shows alphabetically again?

Thank you!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Broadcasting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. SECURITY ISSUE: Fix the HTTPS issues with your website (mcssl)

My website is secure, using https, and I am also using https product links.

2-Step (My referred method)
    When a visitor clicks one of these links, it is taken to a NON-SECURE mcssl page (mcssl is removing the https by redirecting to a www). I tested to see if it were possible for this page to "be" secure, by adding an https:// to the front of that url and it DOES show the green secure Lock. So, why does mcssl specifically remove the secure url if it is able to be secure.

1-Step Checkout
    I was told by customer service…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. would make the sizes of the fields editable, and the fonts changeable in the affiliate center.

The font size and the field boxes are too small and hard to read. We would like to see them increased in size, or editable to the size and font of our choosing. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Affiliate Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Monthly invoice

Would like to see invoices emailed each month. It is very cumbersome to have to log into 1SC to retrieve the statement.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a GROUP BUY app similar to Constant Contact's "Local Deal / Local Save" function

Be able to quickly add a product that will create a landing page, buy button, and will create a voucher for the customer....as well as notify both the customer and client of the voucher....(and track the percentage agreed to be sent to the business owner "affiliate")

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Coupons & Discounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. "Send to" Function Needs Capability to Enter 4 Characters in Number of Days

When using the "send to" function in autoresponders, it allows you to enter 3 characters for the number of days, such as 565 or 999. For my autoresponders I need 4 characters, such as 1273.

Because it limits me to 3 characters, i can't use the "send to" function to copy a message to a different autoresponder.

So, i have to create the message from scratch, which is a waste of time, and a royal pain.

Please fix this.

Thanks,

Terry

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Autoresponders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Enable billing to areas where shipping is restricted to.

1SC currently treats shipping and billing rescissions the same - if a country or state is elected to not be eligible for shipping, a customer cannot use a billion address in that same area (even if their shipping address is in a location that is shippable).

Creating two separate settings for acceptable Shipping jurisdictions VERSUS acceptable billing jurisdictions would be a great addition.

Thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. web form: Include 'best phone' as option

Currently the choices are home phone (becoming obsolete) and work phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. option to add metatag-viewport on upsell offer pages for responsive purposes

It would be great if there is an option for upsell offer that we could add metatag and declare viewport. It is essential for responsive web designs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make it possible for us to have Coupon Code options on some products and not others. Currently it's global.

It should be possible to have the option to enter a coupon code only on those products for which you have a coupon code available. As a consumer, I always feel like I'm missing a good deal when there's a box for Enter Coupon Code and I don't have a coupon code or even know if one is available. I have one product where I would like to offer a coupon code, but don't want all my other customers buying other stuff to feel they are missing something. There's no reason that this should only be available globally under Setup.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Coupons & Discounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make sure your autoresponders are working correctly! And not destroying links!!!

I am a 10 year customer. Recently, your services are very glitchy... enough that it is hurting my business. Your autoresponders are now breaking any weblinks that include Caps. I just found out that every link in every autoresponder has be broken as the system now automatically is changing links to all lower case. This is a major concern! I called customer service, and they told me that you know of this problem and that the higher ups have not decided if they are going to fix it. Not fixing issues like this is a major problem!!! You are going…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 301 redirect

I would love to see a redirect function. On occasion, we have to change names of products, or we update them to a new version, and the url is out there in the wild. It would be great to be able to create a redirect so the old link goes to the new product.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping Cart  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Provide better feedback on 'BIg Ideas'

You have many requests here that you probably have no intention of doing, and others that have been open for 6+ years. Please go through and purge these items. Leaving them open ties up user votes that could otherwise be applied to the subset of ideas that have a chance of being done. In a nutshell, you ask for our feedback and then provide no feedback in return.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. i just can't re-apply to e-onlinedata, please help

somebody can help me applying again to e-onlinedata, please. Web.com just blocked me from applying again

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hey what happened to allowing multiple autoresponder subscriptions from a single web form. This was genius! How come it's gone

Hey what happened to allowing multiple autoresponder subscriptions from a single web form. This was genius! How come it's gone?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. One-Click Affiliate Registration

There needs to be a way to look up a customer or subscriber and just one-click to add them to the affiliate program.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Affiliate Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base