Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. mobile responsive web forms

I just found out that there are no mobile responsive web forms available - and no plans to introduce them either. That's terrible, especially since it seems that most people now use mobiles to browse the web!

To make things worse, 1shoppingcart has been less than helpful with allowing me to integrate their code with the mobile responsive forms from other providers.

Any chance to get this fixed? If it doesn't get addressed/fixed, and soon, it will mean that 1shoppingcart is no longer viable as an "integrated" option!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Web Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix the strike outs on text

When I type directly into the editor and preview the text it doesn't have a strike out through the text. However, when I push it live people have told me they're seeing strike outs in the text.

I purposefully do not use Microsoft Word to copy and paste into the editor because I don't want to have any issues. So, this is not the reason that I'm seeing strike outs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have Spell Check work on Firefox

Spellcheck isn't working on Firefox. Please fix.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Cap the number of items a customer can order for certain products

This would be useful for online training creators such as myself, as we only tend to sell only one item per product (ie. one course per paying customer)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping Cart  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Expose AdTracker data via the API for Reporting system integration

Hi,
    any chance the AdTracker data can be exposed via the API so our reporting system can integrate better with your system?

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I need a report which lists customers within customized periods that show each purchase within the time frame, individually.

I need a report which lists customers within customized periods that show each purchase within the time frame, individually. We need to track each customer's purchases by product

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sales Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Limit for the quantity of a particular product a customer could purchase. We sell many loss leaders and want to limit it to 1 or 2 per cust.

We sell many loss leaders and having the ability to set a product specific limit in quantity would be a huge benefit. Currently we have text in the header of the cart that says 1 or 2 per customer, but many people still order more and we have to manually cancel and do partial refunds.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Products & Inventory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show in Autoresponder Contacts screen the # of days each contact has been subscribed to that autoresponder

PLEASE add a column to the screen that shows the list of all Contacts subscribed to a particular autoresponder! One way this would be especially helpful is to allow adjusting the Day # of particular messages if desired, so as to speed up a new program recipient getting emails linked to bonuses (for example) while ensuring we don't accidentally RE-send a message to someone who subscribed slightly less recently!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Need better Sales Tax Reporting

At the present time, County and other taxes are reported as a lump sum with state taxes without any kind of county designation.

I would be interested to know how 1SC handles tax calculations when there is more than one county in a zip code?

I can do a formulation on the export that would tell me what the county taxes are that were collected, but then at this point I would have manually research to find out what county each customer resides in so that I make sure I'm reporting the correct taxes to each county.

HELP make this…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shipping & Taxes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Your mobile optimized check out cart NEEDS IMPROVEMENTS SOON

We ran extensive tests on mobile users and found that your mobile optimized cart look and feel actually was a huge barrier to sales for mobile users.

Please consider a redesign.

Here is why I think we had zero sales during the time we turned it on for mobile users and had MANY sales before and immediately after we turned it off.

#1: The design is way out of style. It appears very out of date

#2: MOST IMPORTANTLY: The 5 step check out process is just too many actions for mobile users. PLEASE PLEASE get the whole check out…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1shoppingcart updated their API that allows processing on-site for 2CheckOut

1shoppingcart updated their API that allows processing on-site for 2CheckOut

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Integrate with newer versions of Quick Books

It seems to me that you should either start integrating with newer versions of QBs or just eliminate the QB export entirely. I say this because who is still using the versions of QBs you support? Those versions are so old not only are they antiquated and just generally out of date they are no longer being supported by Quick Books and the only solution you have if you encounter an issue with those versions is to update to a newer version that is supported. Also it seems like you have to the frame work in place to do this…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Third Party Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Provide some fresh, responsive templates to choose from. Template selection is stale and don't want to pay $5k for a custom one

Provide some fresh, responsive templates to choose from. Template selection is stale and don't want to pay $5k for a custom one

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Store Builder  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Only show shipping option that are appropriate based on where the order will be shipped

When setting up FLAT rate (not sure about other methods) - there has to be a way to assign method to the destination - meaning for example
    "FLAT RATE 1" would only be visible to domestic customers, "FLAT RATE 2" only visible to international customers. Right now all the customers see all the same shipping options on checkout page regardless of if they are domestic or international and we can only hope they will choose one that is appropriate for them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shipping & Taxes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Limitations to the amount of one product a customer can buy would be great

It should be an option to limit the quantity of a specific product that a customer can purchase. Example being a product that limits 2 of that product to each customer, and if they attempt to purchase a 3rd a message displays indicating the items limits per order.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Products & Inventory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Editing broadcasts that are waiting to be sent out.

Editing broadcasts that are waiting to be sent out. Chimp mail and Constant contact both have this feature.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Broadcasting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Go back to having autoresponders listed in alphabetical order when subscribing within a clients record.

It's a real hassle when I have to scroll through 500 AR's to find the one I need. It was so much faster and efficient when they were listed alphabetically.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)