Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Call Apple Icloud Customer Service (+1)-888-908-6049 |cntechsoft.com

At our Cntechsoft is a tech support organization, our skilled tech engineers are readily available to extend online technical help urgently needed by our harassed Apple Customer Service. All our Apple Tech Support (+1)-888-908-6049 engineers are the best people to fix your iTunes password reset problems. By calling our Icloud password recovery number, you can avail our affordable online tech help which is highly preferred by many iTunes users. As our professional iTunes staff is having advanced knowledge of resolving your iTunes issues, so you should be least stressed about being confronted with any iTunes issues. With our password reset…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Call Apple Icloud Customer Service (+1)-888-908-6049 |cntechsoft.com

At our Cntechsoft is a tech support organization, our skilled tech engineers are readily available to extend online technical help urgently needed by our harassed Apple Customer Service. All our Apple Tech Support (+1)-888-908-6049 engineers are the best people to fix your iTunes password reset problems. By calling our Icloud password recovery number, you can avail our affordable online tech help which is highly preferred by many iTunes users. As our professional iTunes staff is having advanced knowledge of resolving your iTunes issues, so you should be least stressed about being confronted with any iTunes issues. With our password reset…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Billing information appears to be tied to the email of the customer. This is stupid.

We are using our own email to process certain types of orders. When doing this, we saw someone's order change to another entity's order. We then, to test, sent in another email using "Justin Beiber" as the (fake) recipient and biller. The 5 orders from two companies both now showed Justin Beiber as the bill to. This is not acceptable. What if a person/company has a new billing department email? They just loose all their past orders?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. HTML5 Tag Support - header, footer, nav, section, etc.

When creating a store template. Using HTML5 Tags such as header, footer, nav, main, etc. The store will sometimes without warning remove the tags breaking the store design. Especially noted with the "header" tag which it flags as not being allowed.

Please allow support so we can use proper, semantic, tags to help improve SEO for our stores and allow for a better user experience.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. SECURITY ISSUE: Fix the HTTPS issues with your website (mcssl)

My website is secure, using https, and I am also using https product links.

2-Step (My referred method)
    When a visitor clicks one of these links, it is taken to a NON-SECURE mcssl page (mcssl is removing the https by redirecting to a www). I tested to see if it were possible for this page to "be" secure, by adding an https:// to the front of that url and it DOES show the green secure Lock. So, why does mcssl specifically remove the secure url if it is able to be secure.

1-Step Checkout
    I was told by customer service…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Enable billing to areas where shipping is restricted to.

1SC currently treats shipping and billing rescissions the same - if a country or state is elected to not be eligible for shipping, a customer cannot use a billion address in that same area (even if their shipping address is in a location that is shippable).

Creating two separate settings for acceptable Shipping jurisdictions VERSUS acceptable billing jurisdictions would be a great addition.

Thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Provide better feedback on 'BIg Ideas'

You have many requests here that you probably have no intention of doing, and others that have been open for 6+ years. Please go through and purge these items. Leaving them open ties up user votes that could otherwise be applied to the subset of ideas that have a chance of being done. In a nutshell, you ask for our feedback and then provide no feedback in return.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would like all TLDs to be accepted ... for example .global extension

Would like all TLDs to be accepted ... for example .global extension

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add an unlimited email option to storefront like you have on the button carts

I recently migrated from a button cart to a storefront. The button cart has limited database size but no limit on emails. The storefront has unlimited database (actually 1M), but a 10K and 25K limit on emails. It would be nice to see an unlimited email option on the storefront, or at least a much higher option.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. affiliate import

I should be able to import the affil progarm in the import

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to backup ALL of your account data & settings with 1 option / click; much like you do for a website.

This would allow an account holder to be able to cancel/suspend their account for a time (or for just as a part of their regular business backups) and know they have ALL the "time consuming work" spent setting up their account, saved and ready to upload when ready to return or if the 1shoppingcart server ever crashed or was hacked.

My idea is the same as for a website whereby you can zip and download all of your data for backup or transfer to another provider. In this case though only as a quick and complete backup option.

Presently it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. This is a test

Support test

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Change Defauly Number in List's

Adding the ability to have a default "number" of items in a list view would be helpful. For instance, the ability to see 500 customers when I visit that page, or 250 autoresponders. The idea is to allow for a default amount to be seen on every list option.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Set up PayPal Subscription to Pay Month 1SC Account Membership

At the moment 1SC will only accept Credit Cards as way to pay monthly 1SC membership.

If you don’t own a credit card, you have to pay manually by PayPal, which is a very inconvenient

Can you implement a PayPal subscription service that will allow members to ‘auto-pay’ their monthly membership subscription.

Every organization I deal with (Hostgator…Godaddy to name two…) offers PayPal subscription payment

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. export problems

Is it possible to be able to export small number of orders automatically, rather than needing to have it approved manually by your company?

I don't see where that would be a security problem. if only a small number of orders are being exported (say, under 100 orders).

Rob Damus

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. This is the first time in about 2 years, that I can't download the EXPORT file. It would be nice to be able to do it right away.

This is the first time in about 2 years, that I can't download the EXPORT file. It would be nice to be able to do it right away.

Shipping Manager,

Rob Damus
    For Matt Jones, owner
    Rejuvenate 2000

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Be able to provide tech support 24/7

Be able to provide tech support 24/7

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add RTL Support to 1shoppingcart eCommerce solutions

I am currently in search of an eCommerce solution for marketing my products online. One requirement for such a solution would be the support of RTL languages, such as Hebrew and a wider range of currencies, such as NIS. The reason being the fact that the online store will be primarily geared towards the Hebrew speaking market in Israel.

I understand from Mr. Mark Seifert, one of the 1shoppingcart Customer Support representatives, that currently (April, 2013), such support is not available. As the eCommerce market is widely developing in Israel, as well as other countries, in which RTL languages are…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Include payroll deduction for companies to offer services to their employees.

Include payroll deduction for companies to offer services for their employees.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base