Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support entering product videos

It is hard to post product videos unless you also have a high-performance server to host the video. You should either let us upload videos to the media library, or figure out how to let us put YouTube videos on product pages. Regardless of how you do it, product video support is a rather essential marketing function.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Products & Inventory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1SC really needs to have 301 redirects, especially for stores that are moving to 1SC

I am moving my store from a custom website to a 1SC store. My largest concern is that 1SC does not offer any means for 301 redirects of my old website categories to the new 1SC store categories. I have hundreds of links customers have placed in DIY forums out on the web. These free referrals will (hopefully) use the 401 page and click around the menu. I would have much less concern about using 1SC with 301 redirects for the 20 old categories I have.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Create an advertisement script

I would love to see a script for product ads, much like you do for the webforms. It would be great to post an ad for a product that would reflect real-time pricing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add the id from my database to a column

Your database export doesn't include the product key from my database. Adding it would make syncing data from the 2 much easier. For instance, when I add a new product to my cart using an export from my database, it doesn't yet have the id from your database. I would like to see the id from my database included in your export, so I can import it into a temporary table, then link on my id to add your id to my live database table.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Limit for the quantity of a particular product a customer could purchase. We sell many loss leaders and want to limit it to 1 or 2 per cust.

We sell many loss leaders and having the ability to set a product specific limit in quantity would be a huge benefit. Currently we have text in the header of the cart that says 1 or 2 per customer, but many people still order more and we have to manually cancel and do partial refunds.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Limitations to the amount of one product a customer can buy would be great

It should be an option to limit the quantity of a specific product that a customer can purchase. Example being a product that limits 2 of that product to each customer, and if they attempt to purchase a 3rd a message displays indicating the items limits per order.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Products & Inventory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I wanted to use the "take a payment" to set a minimum price and use that as the default. Currently, that does not work. It sets the default

I wanted to use the "take a payment" to set a minimum price and use that minimum value as the default. Currently, that does not work. It sets the default to $0.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow me to move quickly both ways between the product wizard setup page and the Manage Products page with the list view.

Please provide links to move between the product wizard setup page which includes all of the fields needed to fully setup a product, to the Manage Products page which provides a list view of all the products.

Or take us to the product wizard setup page when we click "Edit" on an inventory item on the Manage Products list.

The path from Products / Manage Products currently is 3 clicks:
    Setup / Setup Wizard / Step 2 Add Products

The path back to the Manage Products list is 4 clicks:
    Job Status (upper right corner) / Home (upper left corner)…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We'd like to be able to select products from various categories and then view the items in a seperate page

That would allow us to modify those products as needed even though they are not sequential without exporting and then re-importing the modified items.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Notes and custom fields on product pages

I would love to be able to add administrative notes about products or custom fields that I can search by. For example, I want to be able to list the locations where I mention product prices on my website. It would be great to have an administrator page. Custom fields might include vendor names, product manager, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. add a TAG to a product

TAG a product. Simple. Straighforward. Needed. Necessary.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Option to search for a product by price, color, size, popularity etc.

I would like to request that I and the customer that's shoping should have the option to organize the products by...
    -newly added or
    -price (low to high or high to low)
    -alphabetical order (which is how it works now)
    -color and or sizes
    -most sold (or popular or featured )

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. venue seating linked to orders

An interactive seating chart, linked to product purchases offers a way to increase premium theatre ticket sales. Ticketing CMS often offer it as part of their package. If 1SC had that capability, even through outside providers, it would improve the platform for customers interested in ticket sales. There are jquery plugins which will work with existing ticket agencies, but without volume licensing, they are priced too high for agencies with smaller venues.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Product Autoresponders:

When you click on the autoresponder tab under a product, it would be really helpful if the already assigned autoresponders were listed at the top just like it is done with a autoresponders connected to a contact.

Also, under product, for autoresponders, let's have a way to see more than 10 autoresponders at a time.

Right now, it's very time consuming to assign autoresponders to a product. I do a lot of product copying and the autoresponder assignment is very time consuming the way it currently is set up.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Do not show alternate shipping address field for non shipped products

The alternate shipping address should NOT show up when the item isn't a tangible item. I've lost many sales b/c customers get nervous about the product being shipped when they specifically chose it NOT to be shipped.

Please implement asap.

Thank you

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. inventory tracking through product category

We have same products with different price points; we need to track inventory from a category product for inventory control

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Products & Inventory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow more than 2 decimal points on product sales

We sell different quantities of the same product and are unable to sell for the same price as many of our print advertisements. i.e. we offer quantities 1, 2, 4 and 6 at 39.95, 71.95, 129.95 and 179.95. Without 4 decimal places these prices cannot be met and we end up selling for 39.95, 71.93, 129.92 and 179.94. We do use kits in some ads and that can fix this issue, but in some ads we want the customer to select quantity which then we're unable to sell our products for what we desire.
    Is there something that we're missing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Export a product list that included the product specific commission rates for Tier 1 and 2 initial and reoccurring

Export a product list that included the product specific commission rates for Tier 1 and 2 initial and reoccurring sales and be able to make mass changes via this file.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Having a feature that allows for a sale price for the first X number of people

"Discounted price for the first 10 to buy" Then the price goes back to normal automatically.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base