Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 first names in the

Allow 2 first names, with a space between them, such as Mary Ellen, a common one, in the First Name field. I currently have to either enter the name as MaryEllen, which is incorrect, or add Ellen in the Last Name field, which is also incorrect, and doesn't show up as Mary Ellen in the emails this client is sent. This is a very Minor Fix here!

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google 1ShoppingCart.com
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Help us more easily identify custom opt-in confirmation messages!

Please show Name AND Subject Line of Custom Opt-In Messages on all pages where we can choose them for use with an Autoresponder, or for editing from the master list of custom messages in the Email Setup area. Without being able to see BOTH it's very time-consuming to identify the one we're looking for, such as on the Choose a Confirmed Opt-In Message page in the Autoresponder section. Please make this easy by showing BOTH of those for each message.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Searching

Show all of a customers orders when doing a record search from search contacts - or any search. It would be great to have everything listed in one place. It is counter-intuitive to search several ways to get all of a customers orders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. custom opt-in message

PLEASE MAKE SELECTION OF CONFIRMED OPT-IN MESSAGES USE MESSAGE NAME, NOT SUBJECT LINE!! We cannot SEE the subject lines in the list that shows in Email Setup - Custom Messages page - we only SEE the message NAME. But you aren't SHOWING THE NAME in the screen where we need to SELECT from our list of confirmed messages! Can you PLEASE change the "Choose a confirmed opt-in message" selection drop down so that it shows the NAMES of the messages, instead of the subject lines?! Otherwise it can take 15 minutes of searching to find the right one !!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Select/deselect all contacts

I think it would be a nice feature to have the option to select/deselect all contacts? With out having to do it page by page.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why does it take so long to update a record?

I added a new record and it was still not showing and the system two hours later. Surely the system can be set up so that records are updated instantly? This seems to be the case in every other CRM system we have tried

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. country

I would like the contacts management to automatically derive the country of a new contact from the IP address. This will minimise customer input duing opt-in and better seggregation. Newer autoresponders like GetResponse does this and it is very useful for us, since we are operating internationally. Right now, we have to manual search for IP and edit country for every new contact.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Have bounce details send via e-mail when there's a hard bounce

I'd like to have the option of getting e-mailed any time there is a bounce. I manually input a lot of clients so it will let me know if I put in the wrong e-mails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow existing customers to be imported into a tag or AR

Manage Contacts often doesn't give us the filtering capability we need for assigning the results to tags and ARs. So when all else fails, it would be VERY useful if we could export search results to Excel, further filter them there, and then import the revised list to a tag or AR...without having to go through all that double-opt-in hassle.

Please give us the ability to EASILY use Excel to filter our lists!!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Customize the fields to display in Manage Contacts search results and exports

I often need to see different types of information by contact in the Manage Contacts search results and exports, depending on the reason I set up the search.

For example, if I search for all tags that begin with "D" I often want to know which tag(s) are represented in the results. Or if I search for AR days in series, I want to know which ARs are represented in the list.

Please let us choose what fields to display!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. When I delete an customer they should be deleted entirely from the 1SC system...OR...quit using the word 'delete' when it's not true

When you delete a contact they are not really deleted from the system. It creates challenges if someone ones to change email addresses. More to the point it is inaccurate (technically it's a lie since 1SC knows they are not deleted from the system). So, AT LEAST why not say "Inactive" or something if 1SC will not truly delete a contact.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Duplication in New sign-up email Fields when used with Custom Fields

Receiving duplicate field names in the New Sign up Email.

I have used some default fields and some Custom Fields on the webform. Eventually I am receiving all the fields in the Notification Email.even though i am not using some of the fields in webform.

Please help me to resolve this problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. enable tagging by user's click

When user clicks on link of an email or a form, a tag can be added to that individual contact. This is CRITICAL for SEGMENTATION.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Export tags when exporting contacts.

By being able to have the tag field in the exported list of contacts I would being able to export by segment, then do my own segmentation on the csv file. Also, I'd be nice to being able to import a list altogether carrying tags over from the csv file.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. add And equal to, as well as And not equal to, to current operators

add operators "And equal to" as well as "And not equal to" so that the option to for multiple or statements can exclude people with No newsletter, (for customers have multiple fields of interest, but who don't want newsletters, only updates of jobs, volunteer positions, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Give option to set "Add to Day ___" when adding custom segments to an autoresponder from the bottom of the Manage and Search Contacts page

When I've created a list of contacts on the search page, I want to add them to the Newsletter autoresponder, but I can only add them to day 0. I want to add them to a later day so they don't get the initial email from that autoresponder. I'm only having to do this because when new people subscribe to certain of my webforms (that are not a direct newsletter subscription - for instance a request for an application) I can't add them to more than one autoresponder through the webform process. That would solve the problem too. Then I…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Display company name in the search results.

The search bar states you can search by company name, but then returns results without listing the company name. Also, the search should not be universal it was much better being able to search within specific fields. If I search a company name and I get 50 results based on an overlap between other customer's street names, actual names etc. it is counter-productive. The new search is not an upgrade in terms of data results.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would LOVE an option where i can scan in my business cards when i come home from an event... th

I would LOVE an option where i can scan in my business cards when i come home from an event... I have all these cards of people i was going to get back to and never did....

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base