Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CUSTOM FIELDS ON AFFILIATE SIGN UP PAGE SHOULD BE STORED IN CONTACT RECORDS

CUSTOM FIELDS ON AFFILIATE SIGN UP PAGE SHOULD BE STORED IN CONTACT RECORDS

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google 1ShoppingCart.com
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Affiliate Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. would make the sizes of the fields editable, and the fonts changeable in the affiliate center.

The font size and the field boxes are too small and hard to read. We would like to see them increased in size, or editable to the size and font of our choosing. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. One-Click Affiliate Registration

There needs to be a way to look up a customer or subscriber and just one-click to add them to the affiliate program.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Increase the size of banners to allow larger than 999 by 999 pixels

If you try to add a banner image larger than 999 by 999 it will not allow you. If you remove the sizes, it defaults to 500x30. This is not ideal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make affiliate links customisable

Please make affiliate links customisable so people can create their own links - eg. www.abc.com/johnsmith - this would enable people to use the affiliate program off-line - such as on flyers, business cards etc. Not everything is done on-line nowadays and, even the stuff that is, would still benefit from simpler, customisable affiliate links.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Commissions need to be reported in real-time

You have to wait a whole day to test the system!
    And then affiliates lose motivation when they can't see how many sales they have made in real time.
    It is silly -- you all have the capability for real time reporting because it is all contained int eh same system - you just need to tweak something in your system to make this happen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow a product to attach to more than one affiliate program at the same time.

Right now a product can only be assigned to one affiliate program at a time. I wish I could assign it to more than one program. My client is hosting an event and for marketing purposes we built a separate landing page for one high-level speaker. We are selling a product as part of the event. All the other speakers are using the "general" landing page. So, I had to create two affiliate programs. However since the products we are selling can only be attached to one program at a time, we have to either not track sales for the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Elimination IP Address for affiliate links

The affiliate system should have a way to enter an elimination IP address so that I can test my affiliate links before sending them out without all my sales getting attributed to my affiliate and without me having to delete my cookies all the time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Affiliate program - lists of media, of programs, etc. ALL WAY TOO SHORT - the lists are only about 4 items, then pages. Too much clicking

Lists of media TOO SHORT - why not list them all?
    Lists of programs TOO SHORT - ALL WAY TOO SHORT - the lists are only about 4 items, then you have to laboriously scroll through pages. Too much clicking. It's abusive!! Just list them all out. OR, at least, how about having control of how many you see as in SHOW ALL, show 5 per page, show 10 per page, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Like TruLink does already, can you allow affiliates to register their domain with U to credit the sale? users block cookies so no credit.

80% of my affiliates complain not being credited their sales. Users disable or block cookies these days so we cannot track and credit sales solely this way.
    Like TruLink does already, can you allow affiliates to register their website domain with 1 shopping cart so that when their customers use the affiliate link on their website, we have a secondary way to track and credit the sale? I am considering leaving 1Shopping Cart because of that. My business is becoming primarily affiliates sales based.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. have cookies expire on a specific date

There has been a few times where having an affiliates cookie expire on a specific date

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to be able to track repeat sales for my affiliates even if the client deletes their cookies.

I would like to be able to track repeat sales for my affiliates even if the client deletes their cookies? This should be an easy program for 1shoppingcart. 1shopping cart has the original data from the customer on file. why can't they cross reference new data with the first sale to that specific customer and have the affiliate info follow the customer for as long as they shop in our store? Everyone deletes cookies. This is not an effective way to track affiliate sales. I am curious if other people are concerned about this problem. Thanks, Matt

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to assign

have the ability to remove default program and only have user created programs, and to also have the ability to add/remove both products AND affiliates to the programs, and the ability to have products and affiliates in multiple programs.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Affiliate Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Would allow us to change the subject line in the automatically generated email that goes to new affiliates

I'd like to be able to change the subject line in the email that goes out to new affiliates. As is, it says Welcome first name, which is OK but not what I want to say. Also, with people getting zillions of emails, it would be great to have a subject line that later on they can easily search for an recognize, knowing this is their affiliate link for my program. Thanks. Edward

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please create an option to send an email to all affiliates containing their own individual link for a product.

Please create an option to send an email to all affiliates containing their own individual link for a product. The current email system does not offer this, so this makes effective communication with affiliates very difficult.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Affiliate report expansion

It would be very helpful to be able to see the reports for each affiliates in the "Affiliate Summary" on ONE page and not to have to scroll back several pages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Disable "Congratulations..." email when affiliate signs up based on another affiliate's referral

Please allow the ability to disable the email that automatically goes out if an affiliate refers another affililiate that says "Congratulations! {PERSON'S NAME} signed up with us as a result of your referral. You will receive commissions from their referrals." I do not have my affiliate program set up this way and do not want my affiliates thinking they are going to make commission off of someone else's commission. It's really unprofessional looking and the fact that I have no control over what goes out, makes me look like a fool. Thank you for considering!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Affiliate Sign Up

The edit box to fill in the captcha is not visible to a screenreader.
    Your webmaster has to have all edit fields in proper MSAA format.
    All they have to do is look at the other edit fields on the affiliate signup page. Those form fields are properly labelled, so a blind person can access them with a screenreadder.
    But when I get to the captcha field, the edit box is not properly visible to a screenreader.
    Note, that while sighted people use the mouse, the blind person using a screenreader uses the keyboards. There are certain elements and buttons…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A referrel system

There should be a referrel system, where our customers can recommend our products to other people and either receive a coupon, or free product, etc. Maybe where they sign up and receive a unique code that is associated with their account, and then if anyone buys through their code, they receive some sort of compensation that the owner sets up.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Setting different cookie time frames for affiliates

I would like to set different time frames for cookies to expire for affiliates. We have a lot of affiliates that are saying their cookie is only good for 90 days and some give it to us for 1 year. We would like the ability to make certain affiliates have a cookie last for 90 days and some for a year....I have called a couple of times and asked for help but I hear that we can't do that is KSC. Anyone with ideas???

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base