Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Put different credit card notifications in same places

The “Send Card Expiration Notice” and “Send CC Info Update Request” are in two totally separate areas of the site. These two notifications should be put together in both places, so vendors can find these things and use the appropriate one they need at the time. Sometimes customers just want to update their cc info but expiration date is not expired so vendors need to quickly send them the appropriate message.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Control Panel & Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Display Results Per Page

give us the ability to set the default for the maximum number of results per page (autoreponders, adtracker, contacts, etc).

right now the default is the MINIMUM number, which means when looking for something I either have to change that number, or go thru several pages.

it would be nice if I could set the default to MAXIMUM.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Control Panel & Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Increase Dropdown Product Window Width on Orders Page

Hello,

On the bottom of the Orders page where we can select the product name to sort the search results by:

Some of our product names are quite long and have identical wording for the first half. Example:

Financial Education Instructor - Recurring
    Financial Education Instructor - Non Recurring

The product dropdown window is to small to show the full name and cuts off the end of the product name. Because our product names are so long, they appear to be identical on the dropdown list. Example:

Financial Education Instru.....
    Financial Education Instru.....

It would be great if 1) The…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Control Panel & Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Different Redirect Pages for Different Order Statuses

We have online courses we sell. When a customer successfully completes their order, they are sent to the product's thank you page url that we specify for that product. This thank you URL has a registration form for the new user to register and access the online course. This is a perfect, seamless process for the client!

However, if a client were to place an offline order and, therefore, have not paid us yet for the access to our online course, they are still sent to the same registration thank you URL.

It would be great to have different thank…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Control Panel & Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Full Backup & Restore for Merchant Site ~ Being responsible for the technical support of 1ShoppingCart from a client perspective, I find the

Full Backup & Restore for security & recovery of Merchant site ~

Being responsible for the technical support of 1ShoppingCart from a
    client perspective, I find the backup and restore facilities greatly
    lacking. Particularly when compared with contemporary web-hosting
    facilities.

If there is an accidental or malicious corruption of our data or
    configuration in 1ShoppingCart, there is no simple means to restore to a
    point of known integrity.

We can only "Export" details of Orders, Products and Contacts. This
    does not secure significant data invested in Autoresponders, nor the
    overall configuration of our 1ShoppingCart merchant site.

All this data and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Control Panel & Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Clarify wording on Home page:

From "Total Removed Contacts" to "Total Unconfirmed Contacts"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop using the damn pop-up

It never fails, year after year, the busiest time of the year when we log the most times a day that you use the stupid pop-up. It's not like you don't have a well designed 2 panel, multiple slides announcements section in the dash board. How many times should I have to dismiss your December newsletter announcement, anyway?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please remove "total removed contacts" from the main page.

This doesn't seem useful to a management perspective, and it's actually depressing when I login and the first thing I see is the big "total removed contacts" from what my eyes DO first go to - total mailing list.

Could you please have the option to use that or not?

I don't even want to log into the home page just to see this - it's not anything that is useful from a management perspective to be THAT up front and is just a total downer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. from the main page, in the "New Orders Today" section, could you include total number of regular and recurring sales?

from the main page, in the "New Orders Today" section, could you include number of regular and recurring sales?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. stop signing me out so fast while I'm working and then when I log in the work is gone

This happens all the time - I'm working in 1shopping cart, preparing a new autoresponder or creating new media in the affiliate program area, and when I press "submit" or "save" I end up at the sign-in area. When I log in again, and go to my work, it is gone and I have to start over. I'm logged out very quickly all the time, even though I work fast!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Keep us logged in longer

Please allow us to stay logged in for longer than a few minutes. I constantly get logged out just as I press save on something important and then when I log back in, the work was not saved. Frustrating.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Search fields on home page

You've recently made a change that the search fields for a customer are at the bottom of the home page. I find this annoying as now I have to scroll down every time I need to search for a customer. Just a small suggestion to have this in a more user-friendly area!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Contact Billing link should open a webform to submit email to billing department

If you go to My Account >> Contact Billing, in some systems it will open an email window where you can send an email to the billing department. This only works if you are using an email client. If you are using a web based email client this is not useful.

If you had the link take you to a form where a message would be entered and then submitted to the billing department, this would be usable by all clients.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Quick Start

It would be great if customers could customize their Quick Start menu with those items that they use most often.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Remove Password Character Restrictions

Upon logging in a couple days ago I was asked to change my password under the guise of increasing my security. However, I was prevented from using special characters, which are known to make passwords more secure. We use a graduated password management system where our most secure passwords include special characters to prevent hacking.

Please remove all restrictions on passwords. I can see no good reason to restrict users from using special characters in passwords. This only serves to prevent users from creating more secure passwords.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Selectable client limit warning

We have a 10,000 client limit account and receive warning messages at 9,000 clients. I would like to be able to set the warning level to a higher value and supress warnings once we begin to edit the client list.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Improve look & feel of user interface and self management. iContact is way more user-friendly.

1shoppingcart has a very rudimentary Cancel button and Update buttons at the bottom of broadcast e-mails and autoresponders. Companies like iContact, for example, are much more user-friendly, have a richer feature set, and just look much more professional. We really need to update the look and feel of the customer self-directed management features in e-mail.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Customer Login With Facebook Connect

Have a customer login / returning login with ability to integrate with facebook connect. even better integrate some useful data from the facebook api when they login to the upsell modules....is this possible?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Control Panel & Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base