Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You left things in your cart

I would like people to receive an email that says they left things in their shopping cart and they can still "purchase now"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Email Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to edit/customize order receipts & digital product emails

I agree with just about all these digital product requests. The download features that are available need help. Our company uses 1SC for only ONE of our download products because it isn't a sophisticated or flexible enough..starting with NOT being able to edit the emails our customers receive!
    Please review this area of the features offered!
    p.s. Fyi..."thank you for your purchase" really doesn't need to be in the digital product email twice--does it?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to edit/customize order receipts & digital product emails

I agree with just about all these digital product requests. The download features that are available need help. Our company uses 1SC for only ONE of our download products because it isn't a sophisticated or flexible enough..starting with NOT being able to edit the emails our customers receive!
    Please review this area of the features offered!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow different notification emails based on order status

In the same way that recurring order notification allows us to select where different types of order statuses go (failed, successful, full report), I would like to see that feature for regular order such that failed orders go to one email, while successful orders go to another. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please notify customers of problems with site

Recently we have missed dozens of wholesale leads because Solid Cactus did not notify customers that there was a problem with customer lead e-mail notifications. I submitted a ticket to support because I suspected something was wrong because we've had several potential customers call in saying they submitted an information request and never heard back from us. As I suspected, the support tech confirmed there was a problem. Because of Solid Cactus's unprofessional practices, we now look unprofessional to our potential customers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. email - Subject: Downloading Your Digital Product

The system sends customers who order digital products an email - Subject; Downloading Your Digital Product. This email contains a link to return to the download page. This is a very good idea BUT with such a generic subject heading our customers report that they either delete this email manually because they don't know what it is, or it ends up marked as Spam.

Suggestion: Allow us to customize this Subject heading so that our customers will read it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. monthly email receipts

It would be so much easier if you could please just email the monthly email receipts every month so we can print out for our accountant instead of having to remember and log-in every month. I believe you used to do this before but for some reason stopped? Talked with your support, all they could suggest was to come here and ask you to implement. Would be great if you could start doing this again!

Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Simplify product receipt email:

Take out second "Thank you for your purchase" No need to repeat the phrase on a three line email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to add product specific custom text to CONFIRMATION email

Let me add custom text specific to each product to the order confirmation email (which seems to always get through). I use zero delay autoresponders to try to accomplish this, but an autoresponder for each product is a pain for customers and they don't always make it (their failure accounts for the majority of my customer support problems).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add explanation to the Error Encountered message

Currently when someone has already opted in or purchased a product this error message occurs (see below) Can you add a line that says this may be caused because you purchased a product or already opted in? It would save us a lot of time and effort explaining each time it occurs. thanks,:
    Error Encountered!

We have encountered an error. Please correct this/these error(s) before continuing.

Sorry, you have followed a malformed or expired link.

Press BACK to correct the errors.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Multiple order notification emails destinations. I'm not able to separate the purchase email to its own separate list in our email syetem

Multiple order notification emails destinations. I'm not able to separate the purchase email to its own separate list in our email system. Handcuffs be from properly responding to these people based on their purchase type.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. let me send buyers of different products to SEPARATE email addresses in the setup/orders page;product A to list A. Product B to list B.

I have an evergreen online class, when people buy, I send them to Aweber email list A (in the setup/orders page).
    I'm setting up a new online product, but I want to send those people to list B, and I can't unless I disable my first class.
    I should be able to have different checkout pages for different product lines, and send each one to a different email list...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Send notification of every order

there must be a flaw in your system because about 1/2 of the orders I am receiving this month (Dec), I am NOT getting an email notification. I can't call to complain or get any kind of customer service because I don't want to pay an extra $10 just to talk to someone about a system error on your part. Fix your problems and also allow the companies that use your system to be able to call for FREE when we are experiencing a problem on YOUR end.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make "Send to" on final invoice optional

I'm sure that many users use 1SC as their on-line ordering system, but there is not an actual product to ship. We rent items where the buyer comes and picks them up at a later date. The invoice has a "ship to" section that is not editable. Clients then call us and ask if we are going to ship their items. It creates problems for us, as well

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allowed us to customize unsubscribed notification emails

Please allow us to customize unsubscribed notification emails. One of my most frequent autoresponder groups contains unemployed executives whom I coach on job search in 2 monthly in person networking meetings.

Typically when they unsubscribe, it usually means they've gotten a job and I want to be able to ask that, congratulate them and ask for details.

This would be a great feature to personalize the experience and also learn why they left.

Gail

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When I get an unsubscribe message, I would like to know what the customer has unsubscribed to.

When I get an unsubscribe message, I would like to know what the customer has unsubscribed to.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Email Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. RE: integration with Aweber: Under SETUP, ORDERS, NOTIFICATIONS, please add a tertiary destination for ORDER NOTICE EMAIL.

This will allow proper integration into Aweber, without sacrificing the FIRST destination that goes into our email Order folder, and the SECOND destination that gets texted to my phone.

Better yet... Since some of us sell different products; simply adding "ALL orders" into a particular Aweber List isn't as effective as having the AWESOME ability to have different products go into different lists.

For example, I'd like to have prospects of my "Free Introductory Package" go into a particular list that will continue to "sell" to them. But I don't want my past and current customers to fall into that…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

If you would like your order notice email to go out to a third destination, you can simply add another email address to the Secondary field. Just make sure to separate the email addresses with a comma and you’re all set.

It doesn’t address all of your requests with AWeber, but I felt it would still be helpful to get you part way there.

Thanks for submitting your idea!

20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base