Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unlimited Coupon Code is also limited to one time per customer

Currently a coupon can be set to be available to a limited or unlimited number of people in general. However I have an ongoing, unlimited coupon that is for first time buyers of a service. WIthout the feature to limit it to one time use by a customer they can use the coupon repeatedly.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Coupons & Discounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a GROUP BUY app similar to Constant Contact's "Local Deal / Local Save" function

Be able to quickly add a product that will create a landing page, buy button, and will create a voucher for the customer....as well as notify both the customer and client of the voucher....(and track the percentage agreed to be sent to the business owner "affiliate")

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Coupons & Discounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it possible for us to have Coupon Code options on some products and not others. Currently it's global.

It should be possible to have the option to enter a coupon code only on those products for which you have a coupon code available. As a consumer, I always feel like I'm missing a good deal when there's a box for Enter Coupon Code and I don't have a coupon code or even know if one is available. I have one product where I would like to offer a coupon code, but don't want all my other customers buying other stuff to feel they are missing something. There's no reason that this should only be available globally under Setup.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. coupon

We need a way for coupon to keep a running total like a gift card. If they purchase $200 and use $25, then there should be a way for it to advise what balance of $175 is at any time automatically.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please show the coupon code a customer used in the order email

When the customers order email comes in, the coupon code they used to get a discount does not show. I can only see that they used a coupon. My life would be a bowl full of cherries and I would smell so many more roses if I could just see the coupon code they used.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be very helpful to add Coupon information to the email notifications. My staff is unable to see

It would be very helpful if Coupon Code information was added to the email notifications. We are running a special in which if someone adds a coupon code to any order they receive a free product (one that we do not sell) with the order. My staff is unable to see that the customer has added the code, so they do not know to add the free product. As of now, I have to login and email each individual that has entered the code, to my staff so that they are aware which orders require the free product. I'm not…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a way to import/export Autoresponder and Coupon data in a spreadsheet, to facilitate bulk import.

I want to create 500 coupons, one per member. I already have 300 Autoresponders, one per digital product. I would like to manage these by import/export, rather than one at a time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. BATCH IMPORTING FOR COUPON CODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that this is NOT an option, given where we are today with technology! I really hope someone on your team gets on this right away!!

It's ridiculous that every time we run a HUGE sale with a third party company and they provide us with HUNDREDS of unique discount codes, we have to input them manually ONE AT A TIME! Craziness!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Coupon Code parameters

I would like to have the option to choose the combination of coupon codes. For example, now the program allows you to combine or not combine. For example, 20% off on one coupon sent to certain individuals, $25 off $100 sent to another group, but both groups can have Free Shipping. No way to do this currently.

Maybe it looks like a check box on which offers to combine with as a drop box when adding new offers. If you want to adjust an old offer, you would have to go back and do so.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Overhaul Coupon System (unique codes, 1 per customer, limit to autoresponder lists, etc.)

There are many messages about coupons, but I would like to see a significant overhaul. This should include:
    1) individualized coupon codes/1 per customer. Should be able to insert these into a broadcast/autoresponder message as a template (similar to how names are inserted)
    2) be able to limit coupons to one per customer.
    3) be able to restrict redemption by members of an autoresponder (i.e newsletter subscribers only)
    4) be able to make a coupon for a bundle.

Right now, the coupon system is extremely limited and dated. It would be nice to see it keep up with the progress…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Coupons & Discounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 COUPON PER CUSTOMER

Limit coupon use to one per customer ONLY. Can't be used again by that particular customer. Thanks! -KG

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to create a coupon to make all products in a category on sale for same price.

Ability to choose a group of products or category of products with variable pricing and make them all on sale for one same price.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. provide a maximum discount amount when creating any coupons

When a customer uses a product coupon they can change the quantity of the product being ordered in the shopping cart and get more of a discount. For example, if I was the merchant offering a coupon code for 1 free product. The customer would place that product in their cart and change the quantity to 2 or more, then enter the coupon code and get as many of that product they wanted to for free. This is a HUGE flaw in the 1SC coupon system and needs to be addressed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Coupon codes that can be applied to recurring billing products

Coupon codes that can be applied to recurring billing products.

This is ESSENTIAL and makes sense to have beyond just the 1st initial debit. It creates extra manual work readjusting coupon codes manually for recurring debits and in some cases they slip through with the customer being charged full price.

We operate 1shoppingcarts 7 carts with you and see this as an important priority for us and other users.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Coupons & Discounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. It would be great to have an option to automatically end a sale based off the number of products purchased.

For instance, have a special running for the month of May. The special price is so deeply discounted that is only available to the first five people that purchase it. After 5 sales, the product automatically reverts to its normal price even though it may not, yet, be the end of the month.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Specify country for free shipping coupon

Please add the option to limit the countries for the free shipping coupon. I want to be able to offer a US-Only free shipping promo.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow for the creation of types of discounts other than volume discounts.

Sometimes we have discounts for items that are not based on volume. Right now we are having to create a separate Product to accomplish this.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Coupons & Discounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Loyalty Program

Customers (members) can collect points by purchasing products and the points can be redeem for new purchase or gift certificates.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow the quantity to be limited when using a coupon

Currently, it is absolutely impossible to limit how many of X product can be ordered using a coupon.

It is possible to limit the number of orders that use it, but 1ShoppingCart will allow the customer to use a coupon to buy 100 of Product X even if "Not to be combined" is checked off and "Maximum available" is set to just 1.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base