Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. compatibility with Quickbook 2019

update order downloads options to include one compatible with the new Quickbook 2019

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. On successful rebill, include an option to reset or change autoresponder.

We have an annually recurring product with an autoresponder set up to remind the customer of the next charge at 11 months. This only works the first year because there is no option to reset the autoresponder after each successfull order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Coupon through checkout URL

Is a little tricky to send to the check-out applying a coupon to the order.

Would be useful to have links like *website*.com/go/index.php?pid=productcode&bn=1&clear=1&coupon=couponcode

The current steps are:
    Step 1: get the URL for the product add to cart from the links tab of the product.
    Step 2: go to email and marketing>>ad trackers>>create new ad tracker
    Step 3: paste the product link into the destination URL.
    Step 4: after it is created it will show a campaign ID at the top like Campaign ID #Number#
    Step 5: then go to products>>coupons and create the coupon and use 901817 as the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Payment forms

Would love the option to create payment forms that could be embedded or hosted on our site. This would allow payments to be taken directly on the sales page rather than sending the customer to a separate shopping cart. There are other CRM services that provide this ability. If 1shoppingcart offered this function, it would be a real benefit.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. "Free Trial" Registrations Should Validate Credit Card Before Accepting Purchase

The "Free Trial" 1SC option when taking credit cards does NOT attempt to validate the credit card in any way, even if the incorrect number of digits on the credit card are entered, let alone whether it's a valid card. (I'm using Authorizenet as the Gateway.)

This means an enormous percentage of "free trial" registrations will be declined when a later recurring charge is attempted, which is a nightmare.

I've previously used a custom order script that did validate $0 charges (by running an "Auth Only" to Authorizenet, so I know it can be done. Not being able to offer…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make the tab "Order Notes" "jump out" with a flag is there is a note with the prod. order.

When viewing a new order and looking at the PRODUCTS ORDERED tab; the NOTES should be visible or FLAGGED if there are any. We miss important notes ALL THE TIME.
    Make the tab "Order Notes" "jump out" with a flag or a moving icon, or bold, etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow changing of shipping, coupon, and maybe other options, per product

Currently there is only a single global setting for a number of fields. The two that stand out for me are the Shipping Address checkbox, and the option for a discount code. Since I sell some physical products and some services, and because some have discounts and others do not, it would be best to allow specifying those two fields on a per-product basis i.e. be able to override the global default.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow the option limiting the product quantity to (1).

Allow us to limit the quantity to (1) on some of our products. When a customer changes the quantity, we have to refund and start all over with the purchase. It's very frustrating for them and not CUSTOMER FOCUSED at all.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. • ORDERS: Under Orders, it would be really important to have a CATEGORY field to look-up as I need to do orders for more than one product or

Under Orders, it would be really important to have a CATEGORY field to look-up as I need to do orders for more than one product or date range. Also, a TAG field would be AWESOME, so I can easily pull up orders by salesperson.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Notify if a refund doesn't process or is over 30 days with Authorize.net

I just found out that refunds do not process after 30 days with Authorize.net - but the only way I found out was a request from a customer saying, "Where's my refund?" He had received a receipt from the system but it did not complete processing.

It would be great if -
    1) 1shopping cart would notify me that I can't process the refund. Maybe a popup and/or separate email
    2) And an email with confirmation of the refund

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New column to display the Product Name in the orders

Dear 1Shoppingcart, It would be extremely useful to display in one of the columns (after searching for a customer's orders) to see the name of the product the customer purchased.

Currently I can only see the name, email, the price of the product and some other details when I search for a customer's orders. What I cannot see is the NAME of the product itself. This is important as my staff and myself can quickly see what items the customer has purchased with just one glance.

I do not like exporting these results into a spreadsheet due to the private…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. option for custom field validation thru duplicate entry match

Option for custom field validation thru duplicate entry matching if required

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. If possible add the outcome of child orders to parent order

We were wondering if it is possible to make the status of a "child order" visible from the "parent order" It would really be helpful to be able to ascertain at a glance if the "child order" has been refunded or the customer has initiated a charge back.

enclosed is the current view of a parent order where the person has been refunded all of the other purchases but in the parent order there is no indication of the status.

Order ID# 239563700 Date: 3/13/2015 11:50:44 PM
    Customer Billing Information
    Name:
    Address 1:
    Email Address:
    Address 2:
    IP Address:
    City/Town: …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Give ability to process a refund that takes into account a discount

I went to refund a customer purchase that had a coupon code discount in the purchase and discovered that 1SC will only refund the full amount of the product. That's not right! The customer didn't pay the full amount.

I called Customer Service and discovered the only way to refund the correct amount is directly through my payment processor. Which leaves my 1SC records incorrect, as the purchase will still show even though it has been refunded.

Please provide ability to apply relevant discounts to refunds, so correct amounts can be refunded through 1SC, eliminating manual refunding and keeping 1SC…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Leave more room in the Product list to show the full name of the product when I'm searching for orders for a specific product

I have long product names and many are similar. When I want to search for orders for a specific product and use the drop-down list to choose a product, I can't see the full name. Screenshot attached. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. ad a feature that will allow you to send a payment request or invoice to your customers

ad a feature that will allow you to send a payment request or invoice to your customers

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add the product name instead of just the order ID on the client's order page. That would save me sooo much time!

On the client's order page, it would save me sooo much time verifying a client has ordered a particular product to get something for free, if the product title(not ID, name) was displayed there, as well as the order ID number. Seriously!

And...lots of my buttons still don't work after the upgrade. Your customer support is courteous, but buttons really need to work. That's another thing that can waste a lot of time, finding alternate ways to do the same thing, because buttons that should work don't. Take them off if they don't work, until they're fixed. :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Save items in clients Shopping Bag without having to login

Have the ability to save items in the shopping bag without having to login before checkout.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to email a customer on recurring billing an invoice or statement.

The statement needs to be accurate which requires the ability to manually add to the customer's history - payments made via check or offline (via gateway). Our customers frequently request an invoice or statement of their current balance and payment history. Not having this function requires us to track their payment history manually on a separate document or program to insure accuracy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add merge codes for Shipping Address information

I currently have multiple products - some digital and some physical. For the physical products, I setup an autoresponder with MERGE DATA to send the information for each order to our distribution center. The problem is, that the merge data only provides the BILLING ADDRESS which is sometimes different than the SHIPPING ADDRESS. I did not know the MERGE DATA was sending the billing address information until many orders had gone out and I had to resend them.

Please setup the MERGE DATA option for the SHIPPING ADDRESS metadata ASAP!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base