Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Be able to integrate with ClickFunnels.com

I use ClickFunnels and a client of mine is a customer of yours, and also uses ClickfFunnels. It would be nice to either directly integrate with ClickFunnels, or indirectly integrate using Zapier.com

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Third Party Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow us to integrate Affirm Financing with your site......we have been a high volume customer with 1Shoppingcart for years

Simply don't understand why you cannot integrate certain products like Affirm Financing with this platform. It is archaic, and as time goes by, 1ShoppingCart will fade away because it is not open source or let you custom integrate..
    Marc Anderson
    Habitat Furnishings
    boom40er@aol.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Third Party Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Integrate with newer versions of Quick Books

It seems to me that you should either start integrating with newer versions of QBs or just eliminate the QB export entirely. I say this because who is still using the versions of QBs you support? Those versions are so old not only are they antiquated and just generally out of date they are no longer being supported by Quick Books and the only solution you have if you encounter an issue with those versions is to update to a newer version that is supported. Also it seems like you have to the frame work in place to do this…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Third Party Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Integrate with Evergreen Business System

I use Evergreen Business System and the tracking of 1SC and EBS don't cooperate. Which means I have to create the tracking code manually for each affiliate promoting my webinars.
    I hope 1SC will integrate more widely with Third Parties as the lack of integration is certainly keeping you from ruling the eCommerce world. You cannot do it alone, you need to collaborate with other systems who offer services you don't cover!!!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. FraudTrackr Integration For Fraud Protection

I'm interested in having FraudTrackr integrated into 1ShoppingCart. It's a totally free service for fraud protection and looks pretty simple to integrate with their API system: https://www.fraudtrackr.com/developer-api.php

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Create an XML sitemap option to submit to search engines

Good SEO helps sales. The sitemap the system builds is in HTML, and the search engines require xml. Please make an xml sitemap standard, or at least add a video with the steps on how to create one.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow integration with Aweber and people to an Aweber list based on a purchase.

I've been a client since early 2004 and I would like to have some sort of integration with Aweber.

Specifically, I would like to add people to an Aweber list based on a purchase. And add them via Aweber's webform option so it doesn't go through Aweber's double-opt in.

The Zaxaa shopping cart is able to do this by allowing you to paste in the Aweber webform code. See the attached graphic.

If this functionality were available you could give Confusionsoft (Infusionsoft) a run for their money!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. it possible to handle 3rd party integration with KajabiNext of my autoresponders with 1shoppingcart.com

KajabiNext is a very new platform for offering online courses. Students become subscribers with them. Instructors whose students have purchased a course of theirs from Kajabi would like access to that info for offering future info from the instructor, to the Kajabi student who bought the instructor's course. Right now there isn't an easy way for an instructor who is an ecommerce merchant with 1shoppingcart.com to give that instructor/1shoppingcart.com merchant, autoresponder or web form information. KajabiNext does suggest a relationship with Zapier.com with whom information from Kajabi could be transported via webhooks. This is all much more than I know…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Update the WordPress plugin, PLEASE

The 1SC plugin for WordPress hasn't been updated SINCE 2009!

WordPress has made major changes in their structure & functionality in the last six years, and eventually that plugin is going to stop working.

Can somebody PLEASE update it SOON? Thank you! :-)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Third Party Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are planning to introduce a brand new custom form builder directly into the system that will allow you to create Wordpress compatible forms. The plug-in for WP will not be updated during this project, but our hope is that it will no longer be necessary with the new form builder we will introduce.

10. ESP looking to integrate with 1sc

Hello,

We are an enterprise esp with a few customers who wish to integrate with 1sc via a plug-in can someone connect with us asap in order to do so?

Please contact Ross Andrew at ross@maropost.com for next steps.

Thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. check to see why spam assassin checker isn't working; it gets hung up on the "checking" screen

Spam assassin checker keep getting hung up on the "checking" screen so it's not actually checking the autoresponder copy. Keep modifying copy blind and it keeps going into my junk folder. This has been going on for about a week now. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. be able to add pininterest to products

would like to be able to add pininterest to my products .

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Would you please consider the possibility of me funding the creation of the integration module with NAB Transact It means a lot to me I ca

Would you please consider the possibility of me funding the creation of the integration module with NAB Transact

It means a lot to me

I can only see that 1 shopping cart benefits from this as other users will also be able to use the gateway

Could you please ask around in 1shoppingcart if this is a possibility

I know that 1shoppingcart is always upgrading the service they offer, and this is at no cost to 1shoppingcart

Thank you very much

Warm Regards

Nicholas de Castella

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sending emails to my contacts I publish a blog post on my WordPress blog. This is important!

I would like you to send emails to my contacts when I publish a blog post on my WordPress blog. This is important because most websites have blogs.

Right now, I can only notify my list of a blog post if I create a new broadcast in 1ShoppingCart. This is a lot of extra work. Or, I can sign up for a different service that does it automatically, costing extra money and time for setup.

Not having this feature may be costing you a lot of customers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Integration w/Mailchimp or Aweber

Are there any plans to allow for integration of 1SC with mailchimp or Aweber? I would LOVE to be able to integrate with my current lists without making my subscribers have to opt-in again. It would make the transition to 1SC so much easier.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Third Party Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow Full WishList Integration

Only Allowing Amember integration and not supporting WishList is severely limiting a much better option for membership sites and integration.

Please open up your code and internal processes to WishList so that we can get a plug in to work like Amember does now and not have to wait or continue using a less than stellar option.

90 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Third Party Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. connect easily with an accounting program like Xero.com

We use Xero.com for all our accounting needs and see they have several other shopping carts which have add ons to connect the two. Would be great if you could reach out to them to see what it would take to connect the data in 1ShoppingCart for our sales orders automatically into Xero to save time (and money). To see a list of their other eCommerce add ons go to http://www.xero.com/add-ons/ecommerce/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. facebook app for mailing list sign ups

A facebook app so I can get mailing list subscribers to sign-up from facebook. Constant contact and mail chimp already have such a feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fulfillment by Amazon integration

Easy integration to get product orders submitted to Amazon for fulfillment.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We would like to integrate Kurrenci.com

Hey,

My name is Eli and I do Biz Dev for Kurrenci.com a new virtual currency for the web. We wanted to add Kurrenci as a payment option and marketing tool for Merchants using this Platform.I
    can be reached by email for more info.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base