Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Search autoresponders tab on edit product page

For those of us who have hundreds of autoresponders, it becomes tedious to jump page to page to locate the message you want when creating a new product.

Pre-pending the AR titles with categories helps, but it seems that a search box similar to the one available when creating a product-based coupon would be great.

The ability to search autoresponders as well as see the autoresponders currently selected would be an amazing help.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Autoresponders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow for More than One date to be Offered on your Forms

Are1SC developers any closer to creating forms that allow a visitor to pick from more that one date offered on, for example, a webinar or teleseminar registration? Before the current/newer forms, all we had to do to add new dates was update the date and change to the new corresponding autoresponder number. Now, we can only put one date per form and the change process is cumbersome and more time consuming. For a couple of years now customer service has said this would be coming down the road...any closer? Much appreciated!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Autoresponders for Email Marketing Customers

It seems as though tracking the data for autoresponder campaigns is no longer available for those who have only purchased the email marketing package (and not the full web store). This is a serious concern. We are paying for an email marketing service, yet we're no longer able to see our open rate or click through rate. Please resolve this. If this isn't fixed soon, we will have to switch to a different email marketing service.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make Autoresponder list in Contacts and Broadcasts in the same order as the Autoresponder Main list

When trying to add an autoreponder to a Contact and to Broadcast the autoresponder list is out of order. making it impossibly hard to find, when there are so many

The list should appear how it is on the main screen. We had to use symbols to put frequently used autoresponders on the top in the main screen so all views should be the same. When addiing an autoresponder to a product the view is correct. Why the inconsistency?

Why can't the views above be the same?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It'd be cool if you could add a feature to the Opt-in Forms, where we could use a button only on our landing page, and when the button is cl

It'd be cool if you could add a feature to the Opt-in Forms, where we could use a button only on our landing page, and when the button is clicked, the opt-in form pops up on the same page. Many other providers use this, and it seems the "cool thing" to have these days .

Thanks for listening :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. "Send to" Function Needs Capability to Enter 4 Characters in Number of Days

When using the "send to" function in autoresponders, it allows you to enter 3 characters for the number of days, such as 565 or 999. For my autoresponders I need 4 characters, such as 1273.

Because it limits me to 3 characters, i can't use the "send to" function to copy a message to a different autoresponder.

So, i have to create the message from scratch, which is a waste of time, and a royal pain.

Please fix this.

Thanks,

Terry

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hey what happened to allowing multiple autoresponder subscriptions from a single web form. This was genius! How come it's gone

Hey what happened to allowing multiple autoresponder subscriptions from a single web form. This was genius! How come it's gone?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make sure your autoresponders are working correctly! And not destroying links!!!

I am a 10 year customer. Recently, your services are very glitchy... enough that it is hurting my business. Your autoresponders are now breaking any weblinks that include Caps. I just found out that every link in every autoresponder has be broken as the system now automatically is changing links to all lower case. This is a major concern! I called customer service, and they told me that you know of this problem and that the higher ups have not decided if they are going to fix it. Not fixing issues like this is a major problem!!! You are going…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. have an autoresponder that can be both date based and sequence based

I'd love to have the ability to have both a date based and sequence based autoresponder for a form because I usually want a thank you message to go out on day 0 but the other messages to go out on specific dates.

When the autoresponder is connected to a product I can simply have 2 autoresponder series attached to the product but I can't do that when it's attached to a form.

I've come across this situation on 2 different accounts that I manage.

Thanks for considering making it possible

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Run Sales Campaigns

Automated autoresponder campaigns are begin taught by several marketing consultants, Ryan Deiss primarily. But we can't implement them in 1SC.

For example...

...I'd love to be able to send a message automatically to each NEW contact. But I can't.

...I'd like there to be logic that would allow me to send messages to customers automatically, but only under various circumstances. But I can't.

...I'd like to automatically send a message to every new contact, offering a coupon that expires, say, three days after the coupon is mailed. But I can't.

Could you please give us tools that we could use…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have System Detect New Client SignUps From Existing Clients So We Can Add Only New Clients to a Welcome Autoresponder Series

Since we are mostly segmenting our lists now, it would be nice if the system could detect a brand new client email signup from an existing client so that we can choose to have that new client automatically subscribed to a "Welcome Autoresponder Series" where we can tell them more about our business. You don't want to keep doing this with existing clients when they sign up for a new segmented list because they already know who you are and it would be really annoying. Thanks.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. AR Message: Change Send To Function So It Accepts # of Days to >999

Currently when you want to send an AR message to another AR, the # of Days box won't let you put a number greater than 999. This is a real pain. It means I have to create the same message in another AR.

This function was previously called Copy Message, and I don't think there was a limit to the number of days.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks,

Terry Wall

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. opt-in custom messages View

Also, please show the subject line when the View option is selected for a given message in the Opt-In Messages Custom Messages list! Again, showing just the message and the Description is not really helpful!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. custom opt-in messages

Please show the Subject Lines for custom opt-in confirmation messages on the Opt-In Messages page Custom Messages list - when trying to test opt-in sequences by tracing back from the email that actually arrives in my inbox, I can't identify which custom message it is by the name and description that shows on your page! It would be great to see name and subject line for custom messages wherever they appear in your system. The Description is really not something I would ever refer to if I'm trying to select one for use with an Autoresponder, or otherwise identify a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Need to be able to test full autoresponder sequence without signing up for multiple emails

It's a major pain to test a full autoresponder sequence since you always have to find a NEW email you haven't used before. System should have a way of testing the full sequence without putting the onus on the customer to find emails to use. All autoresponder campaigns should undergo a full test to ensure they're working and you make it very difficult.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow merge fields in the autoresponder alternate email destination field

Could you please make it possible to use merge codes in the alternate destination email address field for autoresponders again. I have a number of autoresponders that go out to clients and need to also go out to other people associated with the client. Everything used to work wonderfully however, with some of the recent updates the alternate destination no longer accepts merge codes!
    Please make it possible for the alternate destination field to accept merg codes again.
    Thanks

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Autoresponders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Provide tracking options so that 'I notice you haven't registered' emails can be sent to customers

I would like to have the option for an AR to go to registrants of one list who haven't registered for another list by a certain of time (after registering for the original list). This is an accountability service that I would like to offer my customers, to ensure that they are accessing the resources of the other list.

I know that other email marketing systems such as infusionsoft can do this, and I have seriously considered changing to that system in order to access this option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Provide option for Day 1 AR to be sent 24 hours after customer sign-up, rather than at a set time

The nature of my programs is to provide follow-up accountability support emails 24 hours after people register for a program, rather than at a set US Eastern time (the latter means people may receive their email way after 24 hours has passed – not good at all).

I would love to see this option added, as well as retaining the 'set at a particular time' option.

I know that other email marketing systems such as aweber and Mailchimp can do this, and I have seriously considered changing to one of those programs in order to access this option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Update Autoresponders when Template Changes

when I make a change to an email template the many AR emails built on that template do not change accordingly. This wastes a lot of time doing simple things like updating a link that should be automatic.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability for Manage Contacts to list specific autoresponders by date or days range

If Manage Contacts could list contacts with a specific AR for a range of create-dates, or days in the counter, we could improve campaign management significantly.

For example, we could...

...Move them from an AR series that isn't working, to one that is working.

...Take them through a series of campaigns.

...Combine the search with other segments, so we could, for example, find all contacts who've purchased product A but haven't purchased a complementary product in the past six weeks, which we pitched with a specific AR.

...Find all contacts who've not purchased a product (linked to a specific AR)…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Autoresponders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base