Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google 1ShoppingCart.com
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SECURITY ISSUE: Fix the HTTPS issues with your website (mcssl)

My website is secure, using https, and I am also using https product links.

2-Step (My referred method)
    When a visitor clicks one of these links, it is taken to a NON-SECURE mcssl page (mcssl is removing the https by redirecting to a www). I tested to see if it were possible for this page to "be" secure, by adding an https:// to the front of that url and it DOES show the green secure Lock. So, why does mcssl specifically remove the secure url if it is able to be secure.

1-Step Checkout
    I was told by customer service…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multilingual support

Especially European languages. It doesn't even need to be a thing that supports multiple languages within the same cart. I would be willing to pay for separate carts for every language I want to sell in.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Limited Use Development accounts.

Please create a limited access development account.

It could even be priced at a few dollars per month and allow us to have only 10 lists, 10 contacts or other similar restrictions.

This would present us an option other than to continue to signup for free trials and cancel our accounts there after.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Taiwan has her own government and president. Taiwan is not a province of People's Republic of China (PRC). I do hope that you can revise it

Can you change the listing on the countries drop down on order form: one of our customers writes: "Taiwan has her own government and president.
    Taiwan is not a province of People's Republic of China (PRC).
    I do hope that you can revise it in the list of country."

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please Include 100 Results Per Page

Most of the various found sets in the database default to 10 results. About 99% of the time I have to then click the drop down menu to select Show 100 or 150 results per page and then click Search again. Given then I probably have to do a dozen times every day, every work day of the year, we're talking about hours of time wasted, not to mention the aggravation.

The only reason I can see to default to only 10 results is to have the load time be faster for the tiny minority of users who have so…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Strategic Exit Pop-Up

Pop-Ups, if used sparingly and tactfully are not annoying and proven to make a huge difference as a last chance for a special offer in marketing.

The Strategic Pop-Up from 1SC is handy, but unfortunately, doesn't know when a visitor has read our sales page so if we want to offer them a freebie for subscribing, we have to pop-up unexpectedly after a certain delay, possibly distracting the reader from our sales copy.

There are many landing pages out there utilising some sort of script code to detect when a visitor is about to exit or close the window. It…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. HAVE THE OPTION TO MAKE ORDER NAMES IN CAPTIALS

i need to have the customer's name to be in captials in order to make a barcode for their order. without caps, it will not work. please give the option to have the order in capitals

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Royalty feature

I think a royalty feature would be fantastic. For those of us that sell items that we owe commission to others on, on multiple products, it would be great to keep track of. Even if they had to be an affiliate, link them up somehow.

Example.
    I sell an ebook for $10. The author (not me) gets 50% of sales. But, on another one he only gets 30%. I would have to always tally up everything for every item... get tedious.

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. affiliate import

I should be able to import the affil progarm in the import

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fundraising Code

Would like to have a fundraising code established for customers of a certain organization to receive a % or $ for each time they make a purchase. This would benefit the community and our business.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change Defauly Number in List's

Adding the ability to have a default "number" of items in a list view would be helpful. For instance, the ability to see 500 customers when I visit that page, or 250 autoresponders. The idea is to allow for a default amount to be seen on every list option.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enable billing to areas where shipping is restricted to.

1SC currently treats shipping and billing rescissions the same - if a country or state is elected to not be eligible for shipping, a customer cannot use a billion address in that same area (even if their shipping address is in a location that is shippable).

Creating two separate settings for acceptable Shipping jurisdictions VERSUS acceptable billing jurisdictions would be a great addition.

Thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. batch up load for IP blacklist, and or email blacklist

batch up load for IP blacklist, and or email blacklist

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Billing information appears to be tied to the email of the customer. This is stupid.

We are using our own email to process certain types of orders. When doing this, we saw someone's order change to another entity's order. We then, to test, sent in another email using "Justin Beiber" as the (fake) recipient and biller. The 5 orders from two companies both now showed Justin Beiber as the bill to. This is not acceptable. What if a person/company has a new billing department email? They just loose all their past orders?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Be able to set preferences

Instead of always choosing how many adtrackers, products, autoresponders I want to see, or open the product -category field, or how many products - once I choose that, make it that way all the time unless I choose differently. It makes me crazy to have to continue to open those fields.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Membership Sign-up, Discounts and Tracking

It would be nice for customers to be able to sign up for a term-based membership. This membership would be accessible via a monthly, quarterly or yearly fee that will allow merchants to provide a unique code to each customer. This code will be used for discounts off items available for sale or even limit the viewable items, or content to only if you have signed up for this membership. In addition, special perks can be offered, like free upgrade to priority shipping.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enjoy best offers for Nepal tour with luxury accommodations

Everyone wants to enjoy their happy and luxury trip to Nepal. Nepal is not only a lovely tourist destination, but also it is an affordable tourist place in all over the world. In 2019, Nepal has become the hot tourist place maintaining its 5th number place in the world tourism map. It is also considered as the cheap and best tourist place as compared with other tourist spots. If you want to book Nepal Tour Package, we are an online tour guide to offer the exclusive deals in the best prices.
    https://www.travels2nepal.com/nepal-tour-packages

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Set up PayPal Subscription to Pay Month 1SC Account Membership

At the moment 1SC will only accept Credit Cards as way to pay monthly 1SC membership.

If you don’t own a credit card, you have to pay manually by PayPal, which is a very inconvenient

Can you implement a PayPal subscription service that will allow members to ‘auto-pay’ their monthly membership subscription.

Every organization I deal with (Hostgator…Godaddy to name two…) offers PayPal subscription payment

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base